In a study by the American Bar Association (ABA) Family Section some surprising facts came about.
- Accusations made by the brainwasher/ programmer (Alienator) were never followed up upon by Guardians ad litem (court vendors), lawyers or others who were party to the case. Many Guardians ad litem - for instance - claimed that it was almost impossible to detect.
- In the majority of cases - there was no history of abuse, drug or alcohol abuse or that the child(ren) lived in an environment that was poor and sickly. Yet when these types of accusations were made against the alienated parent they were rarely if ever followed up upon.
- If you as the target parent of the alienation had moved on - career, new house or marriage - it was shown that the brainwashing/ programming only intensified against that parent.
- In interviews with the children - 80% - of them wanted the alienating process discovered.
- That - 70% - felt some kind of relief when the alienating process was discovered.
- It was discovered that many of the children would say what the alienator wanted - especially when that person was present. When in the presence of the other parent they would often display love and affection towards that parent.
- Simple but specialized interviewing techniques would uncover this alienating behavior in the alienating parent.
Family Courts have known for years about alienating parents and the brainwashing/ programming that happens. Yet they have either chosen to do nothing or are ill equipped to do anything about it.
MeGAL provides support and education on the issues within the Family Court system. If you have or are experiencing problems please contact us at MeGALalert@gmail.com or find us on Facebook.