1. Complaint to Hon. Charles C. LaVerdiere 2012: MeGAL Complaint - Rockland
2. Complaint to Judge Tucker (Lincoln Co): MeGAL Complaint - Waldoboro
3. Complaint to Judge (Presiding) 2013: MeGAL Complaint- Bucksport
4. Complaint to Maine Supreme Court 2014: Dalton v Dalton
- Dalton vs Dalton CUM-13-521 brief this version is the scanned document.
- (Dalton V Dalton CUM-13-521) provided is for a pdf version that provides editable text and links.
- Dalton v Dalton CUM-13-521 The Bixby response original scanned document and editable pdf version.
- Dalton v Dalton appellant response original scanned document and editable pdf version.
- Maine Guardian ad litem Institute (MEGALI) - Amicus curiae request for Dalton v Dalton from Dana Prescott Esq GAL.
- Denial to Maine Guardian ad litem Institute (MEGALI) - Amicus brief request.
- Maine Supreme Court ruling on Dalton v Dalton CUM-13-521
5. Complaint to Maine Supreme Court 2014 - ADOPTION OF Tobias D. HAN-13-187
6. Complaint to Maine Supreme Court 2014 - Sullivan v. Tardiff No. 10-FM-59
- Sullivan v. Tardiff No. 10-FM-59 brief with redacted child information. This is a copy of the original brief which was submitted. Cases, statutes, laws and rules have links to external documents and or pages giving further details on the issues at hand.
- Maine Supreme Court ruling on Sullivan v. Tardiff No. 10-FM-59 - not listed at this time but will be available before 3/17/2015.
If you have filed a complaint and are interested in posting the process you went through please contact MeGALalert@gmail.com.
Guardian ad litem bill gone wrong - Presented here are bill(s) that Guardians ad litem have presented to parents.
1. Lincoln Co. Judge Ralph Tucker - GAL statement
The content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only.